2. Information we collect
The following methods are used to collect data about you. Our platform requires these to facilitate your use of our services.
2.1 Information you provide to us
Once you become a registered user, we collect a variety of information about you. In order to collect facts about you, we use the following methods:
– Services you use or order processing
– Forms, emails, and other submissions you send us
– Participation in contests or surveys
– Your feedback on the services
– Registration and administration of your account
– Adding content to the Services
– Technical assistance and pre-purchase information requests
2.2 Your Information
It is possible for some parts of the Services to not require you to provide any data that could identify you immediately (e.g., browsing the website without registering), but depending on how you use the Services, the information you choose to provide, and the unique types of records we collect, we will collect different kinds of records. The types of information we collect from you are as follows:
– Email address
– Your name, if you choose to provide it
– Skillarts login credentials, if you create one
– Billing information, such as the recipient’s delivery address
– Purchase and transaction information
– Your patron service interactions with us
– Your gender or other demographic information you provide in your Skillarts profile
– Content you provide to us by responding to survey requests, assessing classes, or participating in public forums on the Services
– Enrolled courses
2.3 Information about others
We use the information you provide about the individual you wish to receive your purchase (for example, as a gift recipient).
3. How we use your information
The information we collect is used in a variety of ways, including:
- The operation and maintenance of our website
- Enhance, personalise, and expand our website
- Analyse and understand how you use our website
- Create new products, services, features, and functionality
- We may contact you directly or through one of our partners for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information concerning the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Emails sent to you
- Fraud detection and prevention
4. Information We Collect Through Automated Means
We collect certain data when you use our services. This information may also be collected using various technologies, such as cookies and analytics tools, by our providers companies (which work on our behalf).
4.1 Websites: Our website collects and analyses statistical information such as IP addresses, browser types, browser languages, operating systems, software programs, and hardware attributes (including machine IDs), the number of clicks, the number of pages considered, the order in which those pages were considered, the date and time of your visit, as well as the contents watched, whole minutes watched, error logs, and other similar data regarding your use of the website.
4.2 Mobile Applications: When you use Skillarts’ mobile applications (“apps”), we routinely get hold of sure information about the mobile phone, tablet, or computer used to access the app, including gadget identifiers, IP addresses, operating systems, versions, Internet service providers, browser types, area names, and other comparable information, whether the app was updated, when it was updated, the date and time you used it, the content viewed, the minutes you viewed, the error logs, and similar information.
4.3 Location Information: Our service vendors and we may also routinely collect information about your location (e.g., IP address, city, state, and or postal code linked to an IP address) when you use the Services.
5. Information Collected From Social Media And Other Content Platforms
6. Information We Collect From Others
Third parties may also provide us with additional statistics, such as demographics and statistical data that may be attributed to your venture based on your venture’s membership in positive statistics. To improve our products, analytics, and advertising, we use these statistics to complement the information we gather from you.
7. Log Files
SkillArts uses log files according to a standard procedure. When visitors visit websites, these files record their actions. As part of their analytics, hosting companies do this. Log files collect information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), dates and times, referring/exit pages, and click counts. There is no connection between these and any personally identifiable information. This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the site, and gather demographic information.
8. Cookies and Web Beacons
SkillArts uses ‘cookies’ like any other website. Cookies are used to store information about visitors, including their preferences and the pages they accessed on the website. We customise the web page content based on the visitor’s browser type and/or other information to optimise the users’ experience.
9. Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-party cookies are not controlled or accessed by SkillArts.
10. Third Party Privacy Policies
SkillArts Privacy Policies do not apply to advertisers or websites of other companies. For more detailed information, please consult the Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers. You may find instructions on how to opt-out as well as their practices.
Individual browser settings allow you to disable cookies. You can find detailed information about cookie management on the websites of specific web browsers.
11. GDPR Data Protection Rights
Your data protection rights are important to us and we want to make sure you are fully aware of them. Every user has the following rights:
11.1 The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal information. There may be a small fee associated with this service.
11.2 The right to rectification – If you believe the information we have about you is inaccurate, you can request it be corrected. Additionally, you can request that incomplete information be corrected.
11.3 The right to erasure – You can request that your data be erased under certain conditions.
11.4 The right to restrict processing – Under certain circumstances, you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
11.5 The right to object to processing – In certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal data by us.
11.6 The right to data portability – Depending on the circumstances, you may request that we transfer your information to another organisation.
We will respond within one month if you make a request. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
12. Children's Information
Children should also be protected while using the internet as part of our priority. Parents and guardians should observe, participate in, and/or monitor their children’s online activities.
No Personal Identifiable Information is knowingly collected from children under 13 by SkillArts. Suppose you suspect your child provided this type of information on our website. If that is the case, please contact us immediately, and we will remove such information from our records as soon as possible.
13. Data Subject Rights Accessibility & Query