Professional Behaviour Training – The Ultimate Course to Learn the Professional Etiquette of Modern Day Workplace!
Today’s professionals must learn proper professional behaviour and etiquette in order to succeed. When it comes to business etiquette, there are a few rules you should never break. We sometimes make mistakes unintentionally. In business, mistakes can be crucial.
There are certain standards in the business world, including eye contact, body language, dress code, and dining etiquette. The course will provide you with a good understanding of professional behaviour and etiquette.
After Completing The Course, You Will:
You can take this Professional Behaviour Training Online Course at your own pace because it is designed to be flexible. There are multiple modules in the course, so that you can complete it according to your schedule. To make it easier for you to grasp the ideas, the topics are arranged in an orderly fashion. You will be assessed to ensure that you understand the material. You can access our courses on any smart device or through the web.
The Professional Behaviour Training Course features an online multiple-choice assessment test at the end of the course to assess learners’ ability and knowledge to understand the topics. This online multiple-choice test will result in an immediate grade, so you’ll know if you passed right away.
Certification & Transcript
After completing the course, you will be able to obtain* a Certificate of Completion from SkillArts. This certificate will serve as proof that you have successfully completed the course. You will also be able to apply for an Academic Transcript that will outline the lessons covered in this Professional Behaviour Training Course.
If you obtain a certificate from us, you can include it in your portfolio of evidence and use it for interviews in an employment or academic environment. By scanning the QR code on the certificate and entering the certificate code on our website, your employer can verify the certificate.
Example Certificate & Transcript
By providing you with all the necessary guidelines, knowledge, and an online certificate of completion, this Professional Behaviour Training Course will ease your way up the career ladder. You’ll learn how to succeed in your dream job, get that promotion, or start up the business you’ve always dreamed of.
Module One: Introduction to Business Ethics & Etiquette
The lesson is about giving an overview of business ethics and etiquette.
- What Is Business Ethics
- Relation Between Business & Ethics
- Instrumental Perspective of Business Ethics
- Philosophical Perspective of Business Ethics
- What Is Business Etiquette
- The Importance of Business Etiquette
- Build Respectful Environment
- Build Relationships
- Build Professionalism
Module Two: Proper Business Relationships
The goal is to provide a neat overview of business relationships and etiquette.
- Defining The First Impression
- Principles of First Impression
- Making A Positive Gesture
- Offering A Confident Handshake
- Displaying Grace, Wit, & Poise
- Being Creative To Introduce
- Presenting The Business Card
- Order of Introduction
- Introducing Someone Junior To Someone Senior
- Introducing Two People Of Equal Rank
- A Rule of Good Manners
- Defining Mixing Business
- Confirming Or Declining Promptly
- Not Being Late
- Dressing Appropriately for The Event
- Not Bringing an Uninvited Guest
- Being Friendly and Cheerful
- Keeping Up A Positive Conversation
- Staying Sober
- Giving Positive Feedback
- Knowing When to Leave
Module Three: Business Etiquette
In this lesson, you will learn how to conduct yourself in the world of business. Upon completing this module, you will gain an understanding of core corporate ethics and norms.
- Meeting Etiquette
- Cubicle or Partition Etiquette
- Complaint Handling Etiquette
- Showing Empathy
- Asking Questions
- Promising Less And Delivering More
- Etiquette With The Disabled
- Etiquette With VIP's
- Asking Good Questions
- Using Their Favourite Communication Medium
- Using Firm Language
Module Four: Business Environment
An explicit purpose of the lesson is to provide open knowledge about the corporate environment.
- Travelling With Colleagues
- Romance At Work
- Sexual Harassment At Work
- Treating Others Courteously and Professionally
- Avoiding The Persons Who Changed At Travelling
- Knowing Your Company's Sexual Harassment Policy
- Facing the Harassment
Module Five: Company Billing
An overview of the billing process for a company is provided in this lesson. The purpose of this module is to help you understand the tactful bill collection process and the company expenses.
- Billing Your Company For Expenses
- Tactful Bill Collection
- First Time: The Victim Approach:
- Second Time: Elevator Approach
- Third Time: The Consequences
Module SIx: Electronic Etiquette
This lesson aims to provide a comprehensive outline of business etiquette regarding electronic communication. In this course, you will learn how to be an effective communicator or user of electronic communications and social media.
- The Etiquette with Your Phone
- Answering The Phone in The Right Way
- Not Answering The Phone in A Meeting
- Having A Professional Message
- Apologising If You Dial The Wrong Number
- Not Disturbing Others By Keeping Phone on Speaker
- Suggestions to Use The Phone Politely
- Email Etiquette
- Double-Checking About The Recipient
- Adding The Email Address Last
- Making Subject Line Memorable
- Avoiding Sounding Abrupt
- Using A Salutation And A Closing
- Writing Readable Message
- Using Humor With Caution
- Being Cautious Replying to All
- Using A Signature Block
- Proofreading Each Message
- Social Media Guidelines
- Some Rules to Follow
- Mistakes with Tweets, Posts, & Requests
- Texting Guidelines
- Not Using Shortcuts on Email
- Being Aware of Your Texting Tone
- Choosing The Content Carefully
- Being Cautious Changing Meeting Times Or Venues in A Text
- Checking for Accuracy
- Ignoring AutoCorrect at Your Peril
- Not Texting When You Drink
Module Seven: Dining Etiquette
The purpose of the lesson is to provide a basic overview of Dining Etiquette. You can learn a critical lesson about maintaining the proper behavior in any business meeting or official dining occasion.
- What Is Dining Etiquette
- Holding Cutlery in Right Way
- For Soup
- For Main Course
- For Fish Cutlery
- For Sweet Course
- How to Rest Cutlery
- For Soup
- For Main Course
- For Fish Cutlery
- For Sweet Course
- Holding Glassware & Napkin Etiquette
- Eating Politely
- Some Other Followings
- Parts of the Plate You Should Know
- Having Bread And Soup Etiquette
- Taking Coffee And Tea Etiquette
- Order of Seating
- Communicating with Service Staff
- Briefcases and Handbags Usage
Module Eight: Global Business Etiquette & Cross-cultural Communication
The goal of the lesson is to deliver an in-depth overview of global business etiquette and cross-culture communication.
- What Is Cross-cultural Communication
- What Is The Importance of Cross-Cultural Communication?
- Better Progress
- Cultural Influence
- The New Rules of Communication
- Eye Contact
- Global Business Etiquette
- Gestures And Other Nonverbal Communicators
- Dress And Appearance