HR Manager Training – Raise the bar on your human resources management skills!
In human resource management, ideas, tactics, and tools are used to enhance a company’s efficiency. Perhaps you’re interested in working in human resources or just want to brush up on your HR knowledge. This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of every relevant concept related to human resources management.
This HR Manager Training course will teach you more about strategic human resource management and planning and implementing recruitment and selection strategies. In addition, you will learn the value of selection and evaluation in HR as well as effective methods for doing so. This course will also cover diverse strategies for maintaining employee relations and recognition.
Stability within an organisation depends on effective human resource management. You will learn more about ensuring employee welfare and safety in this context. Moreover, HR managers need to handle different types of people, so anger management is essential for HR professionals; we’ll cover how to do it in our course. This course will teach you all the relevant expertise you need to become a successful HR manager.
Ultimately, this course will help you reach your full potential as an HR manager.
Our goal with this HR Manager Training course is to help you learn and apply the lessons from this course to enhance your skills and make you an expert in HR management.
Grab the course. Enrol Now!
After Completing The Course, You Will:
You can take this HR Manager Training Online Course at your own pace because it is designed to be flexible. There are multiple modules in the course, so that you can complete it according to your schedule. To make it easier for you to grasp the ideas, the topics are arranged in an orderly fashion. You will be assessed to ensure that you understand the material. You can access our courses on any smart device or through the web.
The HR Manager Training Course features an online multiple-choice assessment test at the end of the course to assess learners’ ability and knowledge to understand the topics. This online multiple-choice test will result in an immediate grade, so you’ll know if you passed right away.
Certification & Transcript
After completing the course, you will be able to obtain* a Certificate of Completion from SkillArts. This certificate will serve as proof that you have successfully completed the course. You will also be able to apply for an Academic Transcript that will outline the lessons covered in this HR Manager Training Course.
If you obtain a certificate from us, you can include it in your portfolio of evidence and use it for interviews in an employment or academic environment. By scanning the QR code on the certificate and entering the certificate code on our website, your employer can verify the certificate.
Example Certificate & Transcript
By providing you with all the necessary guidelines, knowledge, and an online certificate of completion, this HR Manager Training Course will ease your way up the career ladder. You’ll learn how to succeed in your dream job, get that promotion, or start up the business you’ve always dreamed of.
Module One: Human Resource Management Introduction
You’ll learn the objective, scope, functions, and code of ethics of Human Resource Management. You’ll also learn about Strategic Human Resouce Management and why strategic planning is important in SHRM.
- Definition of HRM
- Objectives of HRM
- Other Objectives of HRM
- What is Strategic Human Resources Management?
- The Scope of HRM
- Functions of Human Resources Management (HRM)
- The Code of Ethics of Human Resources
Module Two: Develop and Implement Recruitment and Selection Strategies
In this lesson, you’ll learn about the various recruitment processes and how to evaluate them properly. You’ll also know what kind of difficulties you might face during the interview.
- The Recruitment Process
- External Sources of Recruitment for Organisations
- Evaluating the Selection Process
- Complexity and Challenges of Recruitment
- Ethical Standards and Manpower Recruitment
Module Three: Employee Relations and Recognition - Human Resources
You’ll know the concept, scope, objective, and functions of industrial relations from this lesson. You’ll also learn about employee relations and trade unions.
- Concept and Scope of Industrial Relations
- Functions and Objectives of Industrial Relations
- Role of the HR Function in Employee Relations
- Elements of Employee Relations
- Employee Relations Policies
- Employee Relations Strategies
- Role of Trade Unions
Module Four: Appraising Employee Performance
From this lesson, you’ll know the goals, objectives, processes, methods, and performance appraisal problems.
- What is Appraisal?
- Goals of Performance Appraisal
- Objectives of Performance Appraisal
- The Performance Appraisal Process
- Benefits of Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal Methods
- Problems in Performance Appraisal
Module Five: The Importance of Training & Development in the Workplace
You’ll know the objectives and benefits of training from this lesson. You’ll also know the training process and standard areas of employee training from this lesson.
- Objectives of Training
- Benefits of Employee Training and Development
- Assessment of Training Needs
- Identifying Training Needs
- The Training Process
- Standard Areas of Employee Training
Module Six: Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
This lesson aims to deliver knowledge about performance management and the performance development process. You’ll also learn how to maintain performance from this lesson.
- Performance Management Process
- Performance Development Process
- Maintaining Performance
Module Seven: Performance Management of Workers
You’ll learn about performance counselling and effective performance appraisal from this lesson. You’ll also learn about career development, career development interviews and planning to be successful.
- Performance Counselling
- The Potential Review/Career-Development Interview
- Career Development
- Succession Planning
- Effective Performance Appraisal
Module Eight: Motivating and Rewarding Employees
You’ll learn about motivation, motivational aspects and motivational theory from this lesson. You’ll also learn the types of incentives, rewards and pay structure from this lesson.
- What is Motivation?
- Motivational Aspects
- The Influence of Motivation Theory
- Types of Incentives and Rewards
- Competence-Related Pay
- Corporate Reputation
- Developing Pay Structures
Module Nine: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
From this lesson, you’ll learn about Diversity and discrimination.
- Discrimination on the Grounds of Religion or Belief
- Part-Time Workers
- Managing Diversity
- Disability Requirements
- Age Discrimination
Module Ten: Health, Safety and Welfare of Employees
You’ll learn about health, safety law and criminal law from this lesson. You’ll also know the importance and benefits of health and safety in the workplace.
- HRM and Health, Safety and Welfare
- Health and Safety Law
- Criminal Law
- Managing Health and Safety at Work
- The Importance of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Benefits of Workplace Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Policies
- Managing Stress and Emotional Welfare
Module Eleven: Absence Management and Attendance
You’ll learn about employee absence and how to manage attendance from this lesson. You’ll also learn how to support managers and maintain disciplinary procedures.
- Process and Causes of Absence
- Employee Absence and the Recession
- Managing For Attendance
- Support for Line Managers
- Use of Disciplinary Procedures
Module Twelve: Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal
You’ll learn about the causes and effects of grievances from this lesson. You’ll also learn disciplinary procedures, redundancy selection, and alternative workplaces from this lesson.
- Causes of Grievances
- Effects of Grievance
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Selection for Redundancy
- Alternative Workplace
Module thirteen: Talent Management
You’ll learn how to manage and develop talent management from this lesson. You’ll also learn the role of communication in an organisation.
- Creating a Talent Management Plan
- Talent Development Within An Organisation
- Role of Communication in an Organisation
Module Fourteen: Succession Planning
You’ll know the value and challenges of succession planning from this lesson. You’ll also learn the elements and development of a succession plan.
- What is Succession Planning?
- Importance of Succession Planning
- Challenges of Succession Planning
- Elements of a Succession Plan
- Development of a Succession Plan
Module Fifteen: Anger Management
You’ll learn the assertiveness formula and questioning skills from this lesson. You’ll also learn about problem-solving tools, creative thinking methods, force field analysis and relaxation methods.
- The Assertiveness Formula
- Questioning Skills
- Basic Problem-Solving Tools
- Creative Thinking Methods
- Force Field Analysis
- Relaxation Techniques
Module Sixteen: Communication Techniques for the Workplace
You’ll learn different communication styles and how to create a positive self-image from this lesson. You’ll also know the frame of reference and techniques that will work in the workplace.
- Communication Styles
- Creating a Positive Self-Image
- Seven Things People Determine from Your Appearance
- Frame of Reference
- Techniques for The Workplace
Module Seventeen: Developing a Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
You’ll learn about risk assessment and hiring practices from this lesson. You’ll also learn workplace design, procedures and practices.
- Risk Assessment
- Hiring Practices
- Workplace Design
- Workplace Practices and Procedures
Module Eighteen: Overcoming the Generation Gap at the Workplace
From this lesson, you’ll know the value of planning, coaching and mentoring. You’ll also know about retention considerations.
- The Value of Planning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Retention Considerations
Module Nineteen: Conflict Resolution
You’ll understand conflict stages and their types from this lesson. You’ll also learn the role of communication in conflict resolution.
- Understanding Conflicts and Their Types
- Different Stages of Conflict
- The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Management
Module Twenty: Talking to Employees About Personal Hygiene
From this lesson, you’ll learn the guidelines for a difficult conversation and learn to resolve hygiene issues in the workplace.
- Guidelines for Difficult Conversations
- Resolving Hygiene Issues at Workplaces
Module Twenty-One: Workplace Wellness Program
You’ll learn about the need for workplace wellness programmes. You’ll also learn how to design and implement it from this lesson.
- Need for Workplace Wellness Programmes
- Designing and Implementing a Workplace Wellness Programme