Financial Planner Training: Take A Smart Approach to Financial Planning!
Outlining your finances, investments, and other assets to achieve your financial goals is referred to as financial planning. This entails developing an entire financial model and calculating cash flow, profit and loss, staffing projections, and cash flow. As a result of taking this Financial Planner Training course, you will be able to demonstrate your expertise in financial planning to banks and investors. Additionally, it will help you organise your personal finances.
As a result of completing this course, you will be prepared to draft a solid business plan that will impress investors and banks.
After Completing The Course, You Will:
You can take this Financial Planner Training Online Course at your own pace because it is designed to be flexible. There are multiple modules in the course, so that you can complete it according to your schedule. To make it easier for you to grasp the ideas, the topics are arranged in an orderly fashion. You will be assessed to ensure that you understand the material. You can access our courses on any smart device or through the web.
The Financial Planner Training Course features an online multiple-choice assessment test at the end of the course to assess learners’ ability and knowledge to understand the topics. This online multiple-choice test will result in an immediate grade, so you’ll know if you passed right away.
Certification & Transcript
After completing the course, you will be able to obtain* a Certificate of Completion from SkillArts. This certificate will serve as proof that you have successfully completed the course. You will also be able to apply for an Academic Transcript that will outline the lessons covered in this Financial Planner Training Course.
If you obtain a certificate from us, you can include it in your portfolio of evidence and use it for interviews in an employment or academic environment. By scanning the QR code on the certificate and entering the certificate code on our website, your employer can verify the certificate.
Example Certificate & Transcript
By providing you with all the necessary guidelines, knowledge, and an online certificate of completion, this Financial Planner Training Course will ease your way up the career ladder. You’ll learn how to succeed in your dream job, get that promotion, or start up the business you’ve always dreamed of.
- Creating a Robust Financial Plan - Part 1 - The Fundamentals
- Financial Concepts Covered
- Justifying Your Financials For Best Results
- Justifying Your Financials
- Why Financials Matter
- Keys to Success
- Why Are Financials Important to Investors
- Why Businesses Fail
- Overcome Roadblocks to Financial Planning
- Financial Challenges of Entrepreneurs
- Financial Resolve
- Create Your Financial Plan
- Financial Projections Top-Down
- Financial Projections Bottom-Up
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Top-Down vs Bottom-Up
- Revenue Models
- Financial Statements
- Make Your Financials Believable
- Creating a Robust Financial Plan - Part 2 - Revenue Model
- Revenue Models Explained
- The Financial Worksheets Walk-Through
- Financial Worksheets Overview
- The Revenue Worksheet
- The Four Pricing Models
- When to Count Your Revenue
- Revenue Model Walk-Through
- Your Revenue Model
- The Revenue Worksheet – Walk-Through
- The Revenue Worksheet Unit Based Model
- The Revenue Worksheet Billing Based Model
- The Revenue Worksheet The Subscription Recurring Revenue Model
- Creating a Robust Financial Plan - Part 3 - Staffing and Expense Modes
- Your Staffing Model
- Your Staffing Model
- Employee ROI
- Staffing Classifications
- Staffing Model Walk-Through
- Working with the Staffing Worksheet
- Inputting Contractors
- Employee Overhead
- Expense Model Walk-Through
- Expense Worksheet Explained
- Creating a Robust Financial Plan - Part 4 - Financial Statements
- Income Statement Explained
- Income Statement and Cash Flow Considerations
- Income Statement (P&L) Basics
- Income Statement (P&L) Tells a Story about Your Business
- Income Statement Walk-Through Explained
- 5 Key Areas of an Income Statement (P&L)
- Income Statement (P&L) Inputs
- Cash Flow Statement
- The Cash Flow Statement Worksheet
- Modeling Styles Aggressive, Conservative, and Most Likely